Monday, July 7, 2008

What A Weekend.

So my weekend ended up being way more fun than I had expected. The BBQ on Saturday was a blast. I had the people I wanted most there. (Minus Kimmy) and Jason and a bunch of friends over too. I was most happy though about my girls being there. With our work schedules and what not we never seem to have time to all get together.
Photobucket
So we made some food, played some drinking games, and watched the fights. Which I was very very happy about my boy Forest winning. He's probably the 2nd hottest guy in the UFC to me. No one can top George St. Pierre. Oh my Canadian eye candy. After the fights some of my friends had gone home, at this point it was mostly Jasons friends at the house. So I decided to go with my friend Drew to a gay club in SLC. I think it was called Babylon. Maybe....I dont remember. Well it was my first time to a gay club but seriously I had the time of my life. I met some of Drews friends, which one in particular I could not stand. Either way I basically just hung out and danced all night. I eventually ended up dancing on the main stage with one of Drews friends Collin or something like that. Im not that shy of a person so it was an experience to say the least. After the club I was exhausted so they drove me home and I passed out. mm I love sleep.
Sundays was an adventure as well. We woke up terribly late though. I think around like 2:30pm. Well we got up cleaned up the house from the night before. Which it was a wreck but surprisingly I got in clean up mode and it was spotless in like an hour. After cleaning up Jason and I decided to go with out friends Katie and Jason R. for a hike. We decided to take the dogs to get them some well needed excercise. It was an awsome hike, it led up to a waterfall. In total it was a 3 mile hike, with an elevation of 1500 ft. Its supposed to take you about two hours to get to the top...we did in like an hour and a half. I was actually impressed with out time, I thought it would take us longer especially with the dogs. Kairi (my lil dog) did really well climbing the rocky areas considering her size. The waterfall was absolutely beautiful and so was the view of Ogden from there.
Girls cooling off in the water.
Photobucket
Happy To Be Hiking
Photobucket
Part of the Waterfall
Photobucket
Me and The Waterfall
Photobucket
The View Of Ogden
Photobucket
So I guess thats it for now. Kinda a long blog this time sorry. Work today at 4:30pm. Cowboys & Indians Party on Saturday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i wasn't there. so it must have been the worst bday ever