Friday, July 11, 2008

My Boring Week.

This week has been pretty uneventful so far. Ive really just woken up, gone to work, came home, and watched some Buffy. heh yea Im totally watching season 3. Well I was until I finished it this morning. Call it lame if u like but I used to and still love that show.
Its 1:30 in the afternoon and I just got outta the shower. My plans are to drive Jason to work around 3 and than go costume shopping for the Cowboys & Indians Party on Sat. Im still deciding which I should be. I think I would make a cuter Indian. BUT I think it would be cheaper to be a Cowgirl. The Indian costume I would also have to make......but Ill probably like it more than.
Got some lottery tickets for my birthday that I need to check and see if I won. That would be pretty effin sweet.
I have next weekend off so I think Im going to have a yard sale Saturday morning and than go camping Saturday night with Jason. Which should be fun. It just means A LOT of hiking. Ok well since my week was pretty lame I dont really have anything else to write. Update Sunday with pictures from Saturday.

No comments: