Friday, July 4, 2008

A New Beginning.

My LiveJournal I never kept up with. Maybe if I change to something different it was inspire me to write more about my life. Either way, we'll have to see what happens.
If for some bizarre reason you'd like to see my LiveJournal of the past few years here it is:
http://mooglesmoogle.livejournal.com/
Enjoy. Or Don't. It doesn't really matter either way.
I turned 22 on the 2nd. I don't feel like I'm that old now. I still feel like I'm 16 and definitely still act like it. Turning 22 inspired me to cut my hair. It always makes me look older when I cut my hair.
Ive started painting again. Geez it feels like forever since Ive picked up a paint brush. It feels really good to have a creative outlet again. I just wish something could REALLY inspire me to start writing again. During late November & December of last year I was definitely bitten by the writing bug again. Sadly though what made me want to write is no longer in my life. Dont know if it ever will be again. Doubt it.
So heres a few things I've done as of lately:
This first one I was just goofing around really quick.
Photobucket


I <3 Owls.
Photobucket


Photobucket


I messed up on all of them but just minor things. Owell....like I said its been a while. This is what Id really like to do a painting of one day....I just dont think I have the talent for it.
Photobucket
I think this is enough for my first blog. Hopefully Ill keep up and write some more tomorrow. Acutally probably not till Sunday. Lots going on tomorrow. I'm having a birthday BBQ at my house which should be result in some interesting and memorable moments.

1 comment:

Rena said...

yay to blogs in '08!
i have decided to keep my lj too, but i am trying to update this thing regularly!
i will be reading, so keep posting!