Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Night Lights



Here I am at home on a Saturday, snowed in. Terrible. I absolutely despise the snow. No good comes from it at all. Well atleast not in my eyes. I should probably be taking advantage of this day being productive. But when I looks outside its just dark and depressing. This in turn makes me tired and lack any sort of motivation. Please just stop snowing. I feel like thats not too much to ask for.
Life is going good. Nothing to interesting or crazy going on. I basically spend my time working and being around the people I care about. I cant really complain about anything. So I wonder why I constantly and sitting around waiting for something. What am I waiting for? How long till I find it? Should I be looking? Change is in order. And I cant sit around waiting for change to come to me. I wish I could find a job I truely enjoy that allows me to live comfortably. Unless I go back to school, I dont see that happening. School........Expensive....Confusing...Necessary. Id like to go back but I have no idea how I would pay for it. Which brings me to money. The root of all evil in life. Money ruines lives, relationships, and the world. If the devil were to take a physical form it would be a large amount of money. Evil isnt hell,satan, or demons. Evil is money, greed, power, lust, jealousy and revenge. Things I feel we see all to often in this life. But enough ranting about that.
Looking threw this blog and ones Ive kept before this one would think I am a negative person who is unhappy. Thats just not true. I consider myself to be a very happy person. I just use my blogs and journals as an outlet to vent. I mean it has be healthier than taking this anger out on others.
Hmmmmm......I believe this is all I have today. Lets see how long it takes for me to update this again.
Side note: Ive got something to say....and I believe its true....but is it too soon?
Ill hold on to this for a little while longer. Feel out the situation a little more.
By the way the picture at top I thought it was cute. Oh my little monster Frankenstein.

No comments: