Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just when things were getting good.

I wish the world could understand how difficult it is to be a girl. The world is against me. I believe I am a pretty decent fucking person. Yet this ridiculousness keeps coming up. I wish I could change the past but I cant. You did what you did. At this point all I can do is either say "Fuck you, you fucking prick, you lied and disrespected me." OR I can choose to stay,accept your apology, and move on. I choose the second. Not because I fully forgive you (there is plenty of anger and unhappiness inside) but because I love you. I think we've got a shot as something really great here. I believe that things will one day go back to the way they were. You broke my heart. But lucky for you I see myself as a strong enough person to pick up the pieces and put us back together. You say you don't deserve me. Your right, you don't. But now is your time to prove that maybe one day you will. If I'm your light, prove it. You tell me trust is your biggest issue, hypocrite. You lied to me and withheld information. I always told you I would earn your trust with my actions and words. I never questioned yours until now.
I was reminded recently of the story of the scorpion and the frog. Please dont be that scorpion, but if you are, atleast we're going down together. Being angry and in love with someone all at the same time is on of the most stressful things. I want to say mean things to you and hurt you, but alas my heart does not allow it.
I love you and we'll fix this, but Im going to need your help.

No comments: