Friday, November 20, 2009

Its 11:20 am and I am just waking up. Long night last nite. Im not very excited I have work at 1 and work tom (sat) from 10 to 615. Laaaaame. What i am excited for is buying a dress tom after work and Friendsgiving on Sunday. What could be better than food, booze, and good company. Unfortunately I have no idea what to bring food wise. Poop. I was going to bring green bean cassarole but that as already been taken. Perhaps Ill make more? You can never have too much and I do love the stuff.
Note to self: Dont forget the table you said you would bring down.
On another note sometimes I feel like I dont know where my head is these days. I think i need to start making some better decisions so that I dont end up doing something really stupid.
Lately Ive been thinking about a few people that havent been in my life for a while. People who werent even in my life for very long. But I miss them and wonder what are they doing now? Are they happy? Hmm who knows. I hope I do run into them later on in life. Though I have realized when I run into people from my past its usually people I dont care to see. Thanks world.
My puppy Frankie is in his chewing phase and bones just dont seem to be enough these days. I need some of that bitter apple spray so he doesnt chew anything big, important, or expensive. I think I need to buy him some new toys as well. He seems a little bored with the ones he has.
Ok well its time for me to jump in the shower so I can face the working world not smelling like a homeless person.
Hey you, yea you I wanna hang out tonight. Im in need of some affection.

No comments: