Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hello Again

So I like how I said I would keep up with this BUT as usual I didnt. I think its been about six months since my last update. Owell. Big chages are coming. Tomorrow morning I start driving back to VA for 5 months. Wa-hoo! Yes Virginia Ill be home in about a week. Ive got some stops to make. First in Colorado to stay with Daryl for a night (thank you very much, couldnt have made it to TX in one day) Than from CO to TX to see my wonderful wonderful Brenna. I miss her freakin face soo much. So ill be in Dallas for a few days. Than from there to SC to see my Katie Lady. Finally onward HOME! Ill be staying with my mom in Stafford. So if anyone wants to hang out. HIT ME UP!
Ive already got a job at the GameStop in Stafford Marketplace so Im pretty happy about that too. I hate job hunting. Fucking lame.
Now let me backtrack a little bit and let you all know my holidays were pretty great. Christmas and Thanksgiving I got to spend with some of my closest friends here. And katie made a bombass Green bean cassarole for TDay. I tried to make one for christmas but it just looked and tasted like vomit. Lame.
New Years was amazing too. I spent it with mostly GameStop people. We went to the West Valley Managers house. As usual there was no disappointment in the night. For some reason I looked like a Jewish girl that night. Darn my big nose.
Photobucket
Hmmm what else am I forgetting.
Oh yes Christina and I have officially joined the Twihard crowd. We read all the books, went to the midnight movie release, and saw the movie in theaters like 3 or 4 times now. I am always willing to see it again. March 21st its on DVD. Woo-hoo! Now heres where I get a little nerdy.
F Jacob Black most annoying character in the books. Edwards great BUT Jasper is better. GO TEAM JASPER! I loved who they picked to play James in the movie Cam Gigandet. Seriously one of the sexiest men alive, and I dont usually like blondes. Ok Im done nerding out. But yea if u havent seen it. Give it a chance you might actually like it.
Photobucket
Oh and Im way stoked on the next Harry Potter moving. Christina and I just watched all the other movies this weekend.

No comments: